Confessions of a Beauty Therapist
I’m a Beautician, not a magician!
Confessions of a Beauty Therapist has been on my list of goals for some time…
It is a bit of a buisnessey book, those who know me know I can talk business until the cows come home. But hopefully you will find some entertainment in there too.
The book is primarily aimed at Beauty Salon Owners and also people wanting to go into Beauty, however, lots of readers have not been therapists. They have just enjoyed a read…
What will you learn?
But if you are in business, here is some of what you will learn:
- The importance of mindset
- Getting your boundaries in check
- Discovering your values
- Establishing why you do what you do. Why you get out of bed every day
- There are some tips for you to ‘take no rubbish’ – read it and you will know what I mean
- The importance of goal setting and how to do it
- How to have the business/life you dream of
- Read some crazy stories about clients that have been in my salon and think of ways you would have dealt with them
Nothing impacts your business more than YOUR MINDSET! You can have as many customers as possible, but without the right mindset things can still feel very wrong.
I want to teach you some simple ways to achieve salon success!!
This book is filled with real life stories and strategies which you can use in your business too. It is written with Beauty in mind, but that is not to say you cannot relate it to your life or your business, whatever that may be in.
These ideas are simple, yet effective. Anyone can do it!!
This book is not a mammoth read, who’s got that kind of time?
It has achieved a top 10 position on amazon; reaching number 4, which I have to say I am extremely proud of. But it wasn’t about that for me. I just want to share my story with you and hopefully leave you inspired and motivated to live your life how you dreamed of.
Thank you again for all of your continued support.